Project Blog

     



This blog marks the final blog of my third and final project for this year of learning. The production of this film has been a joyous yet lengthy process that has thought me a lot about my groupmates. The overall production of this process was much less stressful than that of the previous enhanced ability to edit and film. However, this film showed me that my journey of learning was only beginning and there is still much to learn. Throughout this project, the most developed aspect of my filming mind was my ability to identify control and authoritative the planning process. This was most prevalent in my storyboard creation in which my skills in identifying bad ideas increased with each page of our storyboard. This increase in skills was also observed in my film itself as my ability to capture quality establishing shots. These examples though are only a few of the leaps I have made in editing, filming, sound, and quality control. This project has been a breakthrough in my filming ability and I learned a lot through all of the challenges I have faced. While this may be the end of this production it is definitely not the end of my career and studying of cinema.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Editing